With UK manufacturing ramping up, Nova Design are once again recruiting and have exciting opportunities available for a number of enthusiastic mechanical design engineers and detail CAD draughtspersons to join our internal design team.
You will be based in our modern 40 seat design office in Kingswinford, West Midlands.
Upcoming design projects include :
- Design and detailed design of mechanical handling equipment for the nuclear industry
- Detailed design / production of 2D manufacture drawings for mechanical handling and lifting equipment for use within the steel production and processing industry
- Design and detailed design of handling equipment associated with the furnace industry
- Detailed design of overhead conveyor systems and associated equipment for use within the automotive industry
- Design and detailed design of a wide variety of ground support tooling and maintenance equipment associated with aerospace gas turbine engines
- Detailed design of mechanical handling and lifting equipment for use within the aerospace ground support equipment industry, including transport trolleys, lifting beams and turn over fixtures
- Special purpose machinery including de-moulding, mixing and blending apparatus as part of process equipment for the food industry
- Detailed design of mechanical handling equipment, including conveyors and wrapping systems for use within the food industry
- Structural steelwork detailing of platforms, staircases and access ways for the nuclear industry
- Detailed design of structural steelwork including platforms and associated apparatus for steel industry
This is a good opportunity for experienced design engineers looking to improve and broaden their skillset by working on engineering projects across the spectrum of mechanical engineering sectors, together with less experienced engineers to gain a wide variety of different engineering discipline experience.
- Have a strong interest and background in mechanical engineering
- Be a good team player as well as comfortable working on your own initiative
- Have the drive to improve and learn new skills
- Be passionate and take pride in your work
- Be able to meet project deadlines
- Ideally have experience of Autodesk Inventor, Autodesk AutoCAD, Siemens NX, SolidWorks or Solid Edge CAD software although training will be provided as appropriate
- Self-motivated and enjoy rising to challenges
We pride ourselves on providing a quality engineering design service. The candidates will have Nova’s principles in their mindset and will be looking to maintain and enhance the reputation of the company.
In return, Nova Design offer a competitive salary and generous holiday allowance together with auto-enrolment pension scheme, free parking and flexible working hours.
Established in August 1988, we are an established mechanical engineering design consultancy who undertake design and detailed design projects for a number of well known clients across the majority of engineering sectors including aerospace, automotive, general mechanical and nuclear.
End clients include Rolls Royce plc, Jaguar Land Rover, TATA and Sellafield Limited.
Based on Pensnett Trading Estate, with plenty of free car parking, we are about 3 miles from the Merry Hill Centre and close to all major road and bus networks.
Nova’s offices are easily commutable from Kidderminster / Telford / Birmingham / Wolverhampton / Dudley areas.
CVs initially please via our personnel team – firstname.lastname@example.org
NO AGENCIES OR OVERSEAS CANDIDATES LOOKING FOR VISA SPONSORSHIP PLEASE