CAD Design Services
Nova has a policy of providing clients and staff with the latest CAD design services and believe in a team spirit involving all in a friendly environment aimed at satisfying our clients mechanical engineering design requirements. The company management has key objectives in continually investing in the latest CAD software and engineering design staff, so the company can offer their services at competitive rates and continue to grow healthily. Many of the design engineers and draughtspersons employed are long serving and made to feel part of our success, which reflects in the confidence our clients have in us.
CAD Design Office
Our modern CAD design and draughting office, based in Kingswinford, in the West Midlands, houses 40 seats of the latest in Computer Aided Design software. This comprises a mix of 2D draughting, 3D solid modelling, Finite Element Analysis and Simulation Engineering software, giving our clients an additional engineering design resource of over 2000 man hours per week.
2D CAD Drawing & 3D Solid Modelling
Nova can undertake engineering drawing and draughting projects across the majority of mechanical engineering design disciplines regardless of the size of project, with no job being too big or too small. We possess an experienced team of mechanical design engineers who are flexible, working to our clients quality standards.
Nova has long established relationships with many small and large companies but are always very active in attracting new business in the UK and internationally. With Nova’s growth expectations and demand from our customers, we are always looking for skilled design engineers to join our ever expanding team. So why not send in your CV and let us help you find a rewarding position with us
2D CAD Drawing & Draughting Services
Due to the variety of industries and clients we service, we are familiar with working under different industry and customer design and standard practices – usually BS8888 / BS308.
We are able to offer our resource and CAD services in two ways depending on client requirements – either undertaking the design project from our Kingswinford offices or by placing suitable qualified and experienced engineering personnel onto client premises
CAD Draughting Services Outsourcing
Many engineering and manufacturing companies may not see or fully understand the benefits of using an external resource to outsource design engineering work to, or may not like to consider it as an option. There is often a fear of not having control over an engineering design project once it has been outsourced, but with a company of engineers providing advanced CAD services such as ourselves, you can relax knowing it will be in safe hands.
Benefits of outsourcing include :
- Improves reliability and service quality
- Lessens potential impact of any risks that are taken e.g. taking on new staff in a hurry
- Your business will become more flexible to change
- Projects undertaken to an agreed fixed cost and delivery schedule
- Quick response, Nova will usually resource your problems within short timescales
- UK based – No language or time zone challenges for the great majority of our clients
- Nova’s wide range of CAD systems ensures native file compatibility with our clients – No risk of data translation issues
- Frees up human resources, allowing your staff to focus on their main responsibilities
- Reduces overheads for CAD software licences and annual maintenance fees
- Reduce any risk of IR35 implications with HMRC from April 2021
Why outsource design engineering projects?
- You don’t have the required resources e.g. hardware, CAD software and expertise
- You have a project deadline approaching fast, and need extra assistance in order to meet it
- You fear a competitor is about to release a rival product sooner than you
- To avoid frequent training costs
- No need to worry about costly CAD software updates, which can be both expensive and due on an annual basis
- Allows you to call upon the skills and expertise of dedicated, experienced design engineers
- Total flexibility to use someone only when you need them
Why outsource to Nova Design CAD services?
- Our professional approach is fully geared towards achieving a total quality design solution
- We started as a business in 1988 and now possess over 32 years of engineering design experience across several industries
- Some of our design engineers have around 40 years of engineering design experience
- Our CAD design services are completed by Nova design ENGINEERS, not just CAD operators
- The invaluable experience of our 40 person strong internal engineering design team
- We use the latest tools and technology, all housed inside our modern design facilities
- We do not outsource any of our engineering design project work and all of our projects are kept in-house in our modern design office based in the West Midlands. This is to allow us to monitor quality levels and ensure our work is kept at a consistently high level.
more about nova
To find out more about the services that Nova offer, please get in touch today!
Have you ever considered using an outsource design engineering office ? Many engineering and manufacturing companies may not see or fully understand the benefits of using an external resource to outsource design engineering work to, or may not like to consider it as...
What makes a good Mechanical Design Engineer? As an outsource engineering design consultancy providing professional mechanical design services over the last 30 years or so, we have come to know the ins and outs of what makes a good, reliable mechanical design...